My very 1st Blog..!! Yay..!!

10:03 AM

Ok well this is my very very first post on my really brand new blog..!!

Hope it will be fun and awesome as I have a whole lot of time on my hands at work (that is when I'm not busy with a project). So I guess this blog would be my lovely company whenever I feel bored and lonely. I would try my best not to make it as boring nor the diary type blog because I'm really not that type that writes poetry or any of those song lyrics and stuff but would actually share some of the things that goes through my mind apart from my daily routine (though I am somewhat of a hidden writer who works in the dark so I might share my writings here)..!!

Who am I? Well that's a tough question to ask. But I am a very short Muscati Omani girl who is a chatterbox at heart. I also dual as an environmetal consultant /assistant researcher and a radio presenter. I guess that explains why I would have loads to say.  

I'll stop here for now and let you guys explore the blog and see what I am all about.

Until then hope I leave you all in a good mood...!! :D :D



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. mashallah 3 jobs xD

    "But I am a very short Muscati Omani girl who is a chatterbox at heart. "

    that cracked me up, ur not that short :D and a chatterbox thats knows alot !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram