Multilingual

11:00 AM

From a young age, I've been speaking more than one language. My dad gives credit to the many languages used at home to why I made up my own language as a kid. Apparently I was so confused on which language to pick up that I mixed all those langagues conversed at home to make one special one. My parents even have video and tape recordings of me conversing with them in a weird language combo. I however, give thanks to the variety of langugages I got exposed to. This was one of the main reasons why I got interested in languages and still am. I regret sometimes that I didn't take my interests further and involved it in my studies. I could have been a linguist or translator for all I know in addition to what I am now. I actually wouldn't mind taking a translating course for just the fun of it. I think I'll just do that.






A German song by Xavier Naidoo that's titled Und Wein Ein Lied, which means And When A Song. This song has got me in an awe ever since I first heard it and made me learn German just for the sake of understanding the meaning of the song. Hope you guys like it :D    .

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram