Stand Up: Omid Djalili

11:09 AM

I love Stand Up Comedy. I seriously L.O.V.E. standup. It cracks me up so hard that I'd be tearing up so bad at the end of watching my favorite comedians perform. I'll share one of those comedians I can never get enough of; Omid Djalili. He's a British Iranian comedian who has starred in The Mummy, Gladiator, Spy Game and some other Hollywood movies. As usual he always plays the role of the stupid comic sidekick that suits him perfectly. One of the most funniest standups I watched of him was in an HBO special a long time back. I can stay up all night just watching the same show and still cry my eyes out from laughter. Anyhow, just thought of sharing these two parts.


Hope it tickles your funny bones ppl.


Here's Part One: 





Here's Part Two:



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram