Jyant - You're Weak

3:43 PM

I've been listening to this song for a very long time now and I never seem to stop listening to it. It's not the fact that the beats are cool and the production is really a slow catchy one. Rather it's the lyrics that gets me attached to the song and listen to it constantly. The lyrics always makes me feel the saddness and anger inside but also makes me feel the strength in the personality of whoever goes through such a relationship. The story is basically of how a person who is involved in an abusive relationship struggles against their feelings of sticking to the partner and break lose to the world in order to heal and find that real person that would appreciate and love them truly minus the accusations and abuse. Pretty impressive, I must say..!!


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram