Mere Truth or Pure Fantasy?!

4:01 PM


I've had a lot of people lately asking me on whether the story I wrote (Sweet Dream or A Beautiful Nightmare?!) was a true story or just my own imagination running wild. The answer is YES, it is a true story of mine but the events are represented in a twisted way from how the turn of events really were. And yes some parts are of my imagination and are fictional. If you'd go on to ask me on which segment or part is true and which isn't, then I'd just simply reply back to you all and say that it is left upto you readers and followers to decide. I wrote this all in hopes that I might come to terms with what fate has written for me and nothing else. It feels like a huge burden is lifted off my shoulders after writing and sharing it with you all.


All I am going to reveal is: Yes, he doesn't exist anymore. May he RIP.  

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Well, it's a beautiful story and I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Very artful! And very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff. It means a lot coming from you.

    G, w yer7am jamee3 el muslimeen..!!Ameen

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram