Sweet Dream or A Beautiful Nightmare?! (Part I)

12:31 PM







Location: Jumeirah, Dubai
Time: Around 3 in the morning
Weather: Breezy and wonderful
View: Outstanding




The weather is incredibly beautiful for a stroll on the beach. It's amazing how calm the place is during the wee hours of the morning; there's no one but myself walking. The breeze passes by me with my hair being blown out of my face. I take a deep breath savoring that salty smell of the sand and sea. Burying my feet under the cold sand sends tingly sensations right to the top of my head. "I LOVE MY LIFE", I scream happilly with a huge smile on my face and a shy giggle escaping from my mouth. Everything seemed so right in place. Everything in my life was just perfectly in tone with me. Walking around the long beach that was all for me to enjoy, "This beach is all mine" I thought to myself as it gets chilly. The breeze is making the hairs on my arms and neck stand up. I get goosebumps that have me untie the shawl I wrapped around my waist and cover my upper body with it. The wind gives a hard blow sweeping the shawl away from me. As I pick it up, I notice a hazy blurry figure from far. Surprised as I was, it got me intriuged into finding out who that man was. Yes it was a man, actually an Emirati guy (of course he is; I'm in Dubai after all). He had a black dishdasha on, a white ghetra along with the 3e8al (the typical traditional Emirati way of dressing). I walked on faster to get a glimpse of how this guy looked like. Once he saw me walking faster, he turned around heading towards the opposite direction. "Who is he?" I asked myself trying to catch up with his fast paces but to no avail. I gave up after a while and decided to just enjoy the beach like I planned to with the shawl now held tight around myself.


Clouds gather up faster as I look above at the sky while heading to the sea. I walk into the water and feel my feet and tights getting all soaked up by it. A sudden sound of thunder scares me and causes me to trip into the water. This was the first time I have heard thunder of that strong sound. Getting myself up, I decide that I'll enjoy the rain for a bit and just head back to the car where it's all dry and warm once I get bored. The rain begins to fall heavier and heavier and the drops were becoming bigger and bigger. It felt quite relaxing for a while being under the rain; playing and running around in circles from the thrill and enjoyment. My smiles became giggles and my giggles became laughs. I was having the time of my life. I never had so much fun in my life I thought. "This is my favorite place in the world from now on", I said to myself while hopping and singing out Gene Kelly's Singing in the Rain
I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. the way u described it,like it was paradise 0.0 amazing writing , keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks cK =D

    I sure will keep it up..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooooo nice!!!
    Dream-like!

    Who's the guy? *eyebrows go up and down*

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked it G =D

    The guy? Well you'll know in Part Two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Can't wait to know who's 'the guy'

    Very nice Rummz, keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. trippy like a dream nice one Rumms... :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks mittens and Delta =D

    An update is surely coming up soon..!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram