I'm Getting Published

11:38 PM




I've been happy these few hours due to a piece of news that I recieved a while ago tonight. One of my scientific papers is getting published in The Journal of Sea Reaserch and I'm very much thrilled and excited about the whole affair. I can't get myself to not smile and jump from happiness. I guess TWENTY-TEN is indeed the year for me. Al7amdillah *cries from happiness*



I just thought of sharing this song, since it perfectly says it all to me..!! It says it all to those who want to Kick Ass in this world we live in..!!



Enjoy..!!





You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. CONGRATS :D

    woho, keep it up with ur papers and i hope ul always have that smile and happiness in ur face , well-deserved

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram