Dates & A Soiree

1:06 AM

I have been going to this event since 2008 and it has always been enjoyable. It's called Tamrah W Sahrah hence my blog post title ;) It sums up as a wonderful Ramadan night out with the gals. So all of you who are interested in joining in and coming, you are all most welcome. Tickets are for 2 rials and you can actually participate and win hefty gifts. And all the proceedings of the money goes for charity. So I leave you guys with the poster. Feel free to distribute. 


P.S: If you notice three joined tables with the loudest crowd of all at the front, then that would be me and my gals having fun :D 
.

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting , enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks if your sisters want to join they are more than welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grrrrr8...
    unfortunately i can't attend coz @ that time i will be in SLL inshaAllah
    enjoOoOoOoy on behalf of me ha :p hehehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww it's a pity. But hey enjoy SLL to the max. It's lovely over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah it's my home town though i've been living here in Muscat with my family since ancient time ha3 :r but still SLL is my home sweet home ohhh :L
    thanx rummy i luv ur posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see ya there Nabs :)

    AmasE°♥: Aww you're welcome, luv your posts too. Enjoy in SLL..!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram