Touchable TV...

11:05 AM



A Japanese research team has developed the world's first 3D television system that allows users to touch, pinch or poke images floating in front of them.
It is the first time that you can feel images in the air" 
You can have the sense of touch like poking a rubber ball or stretching a sticky rice cake"


I read this in the Oman Observer a few days ago and googled for more information. All of a sudden, all that pressure of work was pushed aside as I daydreamed of owning such a TV. I find this exciting. Can't hardly wait..!! 
.

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. wow , i wonder how i didnt hear about this before , interesting ! i guess it the future of tvs then ;P !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.God!

    That's just awesomely amazing!

    I <3 Japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ubber amazing..!! Can't wait to get my hands on it..!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram