3asakum men 3awada...

11:55 AM



So I got a phone call from mom telling me that they have announced the Eid holidays. Ya ba5ethom who work for the government, they'll be off for the entire week, while poor Rummy and her private sector pals will be resuming work on Wednesday the 15th xo . 


Usually I'd be more than glad to have a short holiday, I hate lazying around and am a hardcore workaholic but with a wedding to attend to on Tuesday, I really am not up for waking up early and all. 


Expect the news to be on the papers by tomorrow.


Anyhow Eid Mubarak in advance to all. W 3asakum men 3awada :party 


P.S: Am expecting 3eediya from you all..!!
.

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. knwoing you , i doubt youd go at Wednesday :p congrats all though ! Eid mubarak in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak to you too Rummy
    Not excited about this Eid at all I'm not even ready xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak too you Rummy...
    this Ramadan passed so fast for me, I still can't feel the sensation of Eid-coming yet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eid Mubarak!!

    Hope you have a wonderful time during your short holiday...join the club I have to go to work on Wednesday too T-T

    Have a fun/crazy time at the wedding!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram