Published..!!

11:08 AM



In reference to one of my earlier posts I'm Getting Published, I just wanted to share a piece of news related to this. I got another scientific paper published after what seemed like a struggle of two years. It is actually my very first scientific research which I gave my heart and soul in. But you know what they say great things come last. And you know what, the time has come for me to celebrate. So I am planning to excuse myself from work to go to a late lunch, a movie and later grab my peeps out for a drink after work hours :e . 


2010 is the year and October 18th is the date :L . 


By the way, an online link to the Abstract is available here. So knock yourselves out. 


Rummy OUT...!! :p .

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. ohhhhh congratulation
    soooo nice really really i'm so happy for u wish u all the best... keep it up gal and don't stop at this point u may get the Nobel price one day who knows :h

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats :D ! more to come inshallah ! keep it up ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovies <3

    I surely will be working hard and keeping it up..!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram