3D Camera...

10:57 AM

Sony’s 3D Bloggie HD Camera is now available for pre-order. It is the first portable blog camera that shoots 3D videos. It features a 2.4″ LCD touchscreen and an LED light for taking photographs in low-light situations. With this camera, you can capture 2D or 3D videos which you can play on Sony Bravia 3D HDTVs or the new VAIO F3D laptop.

We have all heard about the Samsung 3D TV and I know a bunch of peeps who have flocked to the gagdet stores to buy them. But a 3D camera?! I rarely take videos to begin with and 2D is just fine for me. I know many would most definitely get it but to me I find it fascinating as it is that I have a pair of eyes that see perfectly the way they are, I don't see  or get the 3D craze yet. Or at least it still hasn't hit my nervous system.  And to top it off I'd have to even buy more compatible gadgets to view the videos I'd be taking with this camera, so it's not really my cup of tea. 

What about you?! Would you get one or are you at least intrigued in trying one?!

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I'm always the one holding the camera in trips and gathrings and I would absolutely buy it if i could afford it. &_&

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would luv to give it a shot and try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wana see how its picture gona be like , other than that , not a big fan , from a tech side , its a great boost :D ! sony ftw !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram