Damn You Auto-Correct...

11:24 AM


I just stumbled upon this site and boy did I crack up till I teared my eyes at work and in front of my boss. For a minute my boss stood there staring thinking I was having a nervous breakdown. I stopped for a while just to avoid embarrassment and thinking 'Jeeez get a grip, will ya?'. But the moment I went back to read some more pages later on, I resumed my giggling laughing self as a few hours ago. My boss comes right at me this time and says: 'Are you okay?! Anything wrong?'


Flushed from being caught and struggling my best to get a firm look on my face, I just couldn't help but laugh and point to my desktop screen saying: 'You know what? I'll just forward it to you'


Enjoy having your tummies hurt :r .
Click Me ..!!


You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! SAME HERE.. i was reading this yesterday and i sent it to some of my friends and i honesly coudlnt stop laughing looool....

    fun to read i swear =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeez, that's hilarious, yeah im sorta facing the same problem with my auto correct thingy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :e that's funny shizzle! It happens to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I know right?! I can't seem to curb my laughter yet :p .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looool I love that site! Ambrosial posted about it some time ago and ever since it became my entertainment ;p
    It's HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. since u shared this with me and i cant stop laughing :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehehehehehehe hohohohohohohohoho hahahahahahahahahahahah kekekekekekekekeke looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!! Funny site. I like the baby Jesus one lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha thanks for stopping by peeps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram