Fadhel Shaker - Sodfa

10:44 AM






My most played song in 2010 according to my I-Pod. Something about the tuen and lyrics soothes me every time I listened to it. It has been my sanctuary whenever I got angry and it has always managed to bring me back to my own mellow self. 


What about you? What's your most played song of last year?! And why is it the most played song in your playlist? 


Enjoy ..!!


P.S: Sorry for not posting a lot lately, but work has really been a pain in the arse . 


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. hermmmmm.. very hard to say, as I don't listen to music in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I didn't know that and now thanks to this post I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. niceee song :D !!

    alot of songs were in my repeat list all over,
    because -ocean drive
    secret love - c sharp
    forever - 4 strings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. I don't think I have a most played song. I always hit the Shuffle o listen to everything on my list

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram