Pisces no more?!

5:11 PM


The dawning age of Pisces or wait is it Aquarius? Hold up am I actually still a Pisces?! Or was I actually one to begin with? 

Apparently there's an announcement where the zodiac calendar has changed and been redefined with a 13th sign included,  Ophiuchus. That just totally flipped my world I tell ya. The first reaction I had was WTF?! How the hell would you pronounce it without peeps making fun of you? 

Ever since I opened my eyes, I have been a Pisces; an adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy person and now I have switched to an Aquarius; a loner, over-sensitive, easily wounded, emotional and greedy person. Yay isn't that great ..?!. 

So I am no longer a fish but still remain a water creature, an Aquarius (Thank God). I don't know how I would have taken it if I suddenly became a Capricorn (I have a phobia of goats so that wouldn't have settled in easily :p ).  I guess whining wouldn't make things any better since I'm not the only one who is going through this. No one woke up on what they were yesterday :p . So for you poor peeps who are born between Nov. 29 and Dec. 17 and have thought that you were a Sagittarian or Capricorn really have it tough because now you are Ophichusians (Ophicuchui? Come Again? A WTF sign?). Wow!


And speaking about Ophichusians, this is dedicated to those having an identity crisis right now: 

The constellation Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake's body in two parts. It is the only sign of the zodiac linked to real men, sharing traits with Imhotep, a 27th century BC Egyptian doctor, and biblical Joseph.

Like Imhotep, Ophiuchus is considered a healer of men and a doctor of medicine or science. He seeks higher education and enlightenment. He is expected to achieve a high position in life. Like Joseph, he is an interpreter of dreams and vivid premonitions. He is envied by his peers and favored by his father and authority figures.
What's funny and annoyed the hell out of me though was the reason behind the shift and all. Apparently the Earth is WOBBLING..!! And this wobble has effects on the Earth's axis effecting the alignment of the Earth, bla bla bla and the Shiznit..!! 

So there you have it discover who you are..!! 

P.S: I wonder what they'll call the new sign in Arabic, Al Thu3ban?! Hmmm...interesting really. 

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. I did checked mine and it said that am Ophiuchus now 0.0 my friend was like 'its ok ur evil it suits u XD'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aint no libra >.< !!!!!
    its BS xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Rest at ease. The new horoscope shifts are applied to those who are born in 2009 and beyond. xD

    Yeah, and I still don't know how to pronounce that newbie. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rei: Hahaha well update you are still Sage or Capri ;)

    @cK; I hear you ..!!

    @ Dazzling Mage: I just wonder how the newspapers are going to publish the horoscopes. Two pages? One for the ones before 2009 and one for those were born after?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest assured, you are where you once was.

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kuwaitiful: Thanks :D .

    @AmasE°♥: Well update to that apparently we aren't ;) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. lool.. i also shifted.. i am cancer or shall i say was a cancer loool.. this is absurd!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. but is it really matter???
    as Eminem said:
    "coz i am whatever u said am" looooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL that's funny and makes no sense whatsoever!

    Hey! I'm offended!! I'm an Aquarius but non of the lame things you mentioned! ;p
    Aquarius is loyal, friendly, independent, creative, free-spirited and intellectual ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Standy: Absurd doesn't even come close to explain it :p .

    @AmasE°♥: Most welcome and indeed it doesn't really matter in the end. You are who you are..!!

    @Vainglorious: Sorry hun, I just googled it and found that from the first link and it just got me to think WTH?! That puts more salt to the wound. Didn't mean to offend you ;) .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I didn't even think about the newspaper publications! XD

    Poor 13th horoscope put a wrench the way of things, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram