Lately, I have been getting constant hiccups that lasts for hours especially in the morning. Anyhoo, as I was getting very annoyed about the whole thing. I decided hmmm, how about I search for some useful tips that might really help me in my ordeal. And boy did I get remeides. Some were just plain dumb stupid and funny and some did really make sense. I decided I'd share the most bizzare out of them with you all. Enjoy..!!
The Native-American Indian Method
- Sit in a chair.
- Close your eyes.
- Have a friend press their pointer and middle fingers on both of your eyes simultaneously. Apply pressure until you see "white specs".
- Then slowly release pressure.
- Your hiccups should be gone!
Water and Knife Method
- Fill up a glass of water and get a butter knife.
- Put the knife, blade up, into the glass.
- Drink the water with the blade pressing on your forehead until it is all gone.
- Fill a glass with water.
- Bend over until you are as upside down as possible, then drink the water.
- Don't stop to breathe! That should cure your hiccups.
The Drinking Method
- Get a 12 ounce glass of water
- Plug your ears with your fingers
- Plug your nose with other fingers at the same time
- Now pick up the glass with the remaining fingers
- Drink as much as you can as fast as you can
- Repeat the steps, if necessary.
- Get a glass of water and two straws.
- Put one straw inside the glass as usual and the other straw pressed up against the side of the glass on the outside.
- Put both straws in your mouth at once, drink the water like you would normally, taking as big of gulps as possible.
- Drink a couple of gulps and then your hiccups should be gone!
The Aneta Cure
- Say the name "Aneta" (Uh-net-uh) each time you hiccup. It will reset the way you breathe and the hiccups will vanish.