Damsel in Distress

11:18 AM



I never really understood why women in novels and movies most often refuse the concept of being RESCUED. I mean seriously after the guy fights and stands up for her or even saves her from something life threatning, the whole 'Thank You but I didn't need your assistance, I was fine on my own even if you came along and saved the day'

Seriously yes you did. You actually needed him, since you were in deep trouble had he not come along.

In my personal opinion, I find it nice to be saved. To have a hero. Someone who makes it all go away. I myself would cause a catastrophe if I were left on my own for a long time. Maybe that's why. It also might have something to do with the fact that Pisceans like to be led and protected like I once read somewhere. I don't know..

Boy, aren't I the typical damsel in distress.

What do you think? 

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. i guess its arrogance and no one wana show they are weak :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem like the perfect candidate :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the typical damsel type too :0 I guess the characters in novels and movies are trying to play hard :P so could attract the guys? or maybe nowadays men love tough women, whatever LOL :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. :e :party
    :angel :rainbow :ice :fire :vD

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram