It's Doomsday & I'm still alive. Or am I?!

11:18 AM


So it's the 21st of May 2011, woke up with a smile on my face and refreshing start. The sky was clear and the sun was shining. Of course, the heat was another story, but it's all well. I just want to know the reaction of peeps who actually did claim it was the end of the world today only for them to be disappointed. I'd have to wait and see then.


So what have you done, had you woken up and were certain it was the end of the world today?!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I'm hiding under bed as I post this comment using my netbook. I only have 12 minutes left of battery left after that i'm doomed for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three things which, when they emerge, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith [Qur'an: al-An’aam 6:158]: the sun rising from the west, the Dajjaal (anti-christ) and the Beast of the earth.”

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram