The Alphabet Tag

8:10 PM

Tagged by Standy


A
– Available: Maybe I am
– Age: 24
– Animals: 
Got a persian cat called Rio

B
– Beer:
 Nope, 7aram
– Best friends: My 2 sisters
– Body Part on opposite sex: Broad Shoulders and Big Eyes
– Best feeling in the world: When I get a hug from my little brother when I really need it.
– Best weather: Summer in Spain...
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic:
 Yes
– Believe in Santa: No
– Brand: Hmmm, don't have a particular favorite. 

C
– Candy:
 
Only if it's candy floss
– Color:
 Orange 

– Chocolate/Vanilla: None, I'm a caramel type of gal. 
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian
- Cake or pie:
 Cake 
– Cheese: Mozzarella :L .

D
– Day or Night: 
Night
– Dancing in the rain: 
No, I hate rain... 

E
– Eyes:
 Brown
– Ever failed a class: 
Yes, physics due to the death of my grandmother 
– Enemies: Had plenty ever since I was 10
– Exercise: Almost everyday 
F
– First thoughts waking up:
 7amdillah I'm alive for another day.
– Food: Best thing on Earth...
 
G
– Greatest Fear:
 
Losing someone I love. 
– Get along with your parents: Most definately

H
– Hair Color:
Light Brown
– Happy: Yes I am 7amdillah
– Holiday:
 I want a holidayyyy 

I
– Ice Cream:
 
Prefer Frozen Yoghurt 

J
– Jewelry:
 A Big Fan
– Job: 
Yes I have one 7amdillah. 

K
– Kids:
 
I'd want a full football squad 
– Kickboxing or karate: karate

– Keep a journal: Yup this blog :D . 
L
– Love:
 a sign that spring is just around the corner
– Laughed so hard you cried: 
a lot 
M
- Milk flavor:
 Plain milk is fine with me 
– Movies: Romantic Comedy or Mafia movies
– Motion sickness: Only when I'm at the back seat of a car
N
– Number: 


O
– One wish:
 
to live my life fully 

P
– Perfect Pizza:
 Hmmm nso long as it has extra cheese it;s perfect.
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne:
 Cologne on a guy just drives me gaga. But I love perfumes on moi.
Q
– Quail: 
not a fan of french cuisine

R
– Reason to cry: 
when I want to let it all out.
– Reality T.V: The Kardashians
– Radio Station: 
Hmmm should I really say that?

S
– Song:
 
Like A Star - Corraine Bailey Rae
– Shoe size: 37-38
– Salad Dressing: Balsamic Vinegar :L .
– Skinny dip:
 One day I might...
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Sport: Footy
- Sex: is all about animal instincts

T
– Tattoos:
 Henna
– Thunderstorms: a reason why I hate rain

U
– Unpredictable:
 
my middle name
V
– Vacation spot(s):
 Anywhere with a beach :L .
W
– Weakness:
Family
– Who makes you laugh the most: Someone very special
– Worst Weather:
 Dubai's humidity..


X
– X-Rays:
are useful


Y
-Year it is now:
 2011
-Yellow: my way of saying hello


Z
– Zoo animal:
 
A Dolphin 

I tag: 



- Ckz
- normal,is. overrated
- Amase 
- Maria


And anyone reading this page ;) .

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Interesting :D good to find out new things about you :) this thingy is really cool thinking about doing it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm waiting for your post ;) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read! Allah yir7am your grandma. Guys that smell good are instantly hotter :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. r.alsharif: Ameen ya rab w le jamee3 el muslimeen. And yes they become way hotter :L .

    ReplyDelete
  5. \m/ cooooool :D

    i didnt know all that..


    skinny dip maybe one day lool.. let me know how does that feel like when you try it :p lool

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram