One Lovely Blog Award...

12:20 PM




Wow and the awards keep on coming... 



Big thanks again to lovely Standy, you're ah-mazing and stay that way 

So I have to write 7 things about myself...
1. I absolutely can't stand the hospital sanitary smell, it literally makes me throw up and faint. 

2. I used to cry from anger whenver I was absent. I absolutely hated not going to school. Yes I loved school that much.

3. I am a very very loud person when talking.

4. I published my first scientific paper at the age of 19.

5. My bestest friends I have in this whole wide world are my sisters who are 21 and 17.

6. My music taste is all about how emotional it can make me be. 

7. I speak more than 3 languages...

I forward this award to:
1. Amase

2. Ckz
3. Hope
4. Samaher 
5. Kitten
6. r.alsharif

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. i think we share no.6..

    3. yes you are LOOL but i like it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. Posted 7 things about me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh thanx i will post mine inshaalllah today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with number one! Blah! And mashallah 4 is really impressive! :D What languages do you speak?
    Thank you for the award, I've done a post on it http://sunshinekuwait.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I speak English, Arabic, Swahili, Dutch and Spanish ;) .

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow rummmy... how did u learn spanish??? u always impress me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learnt it because it was compulsory to take a second language in university.

    ReplyDelete
  8. are u just the best <3 :D woho

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram