Gasland

12:06 PM




A good professor of mine once said: 'Politics and Economy will always be above Environmental Protection'. I actually had a frown on my face when he said that. Why? Why are we taking mother nature for granted? That's not even fair. Then he continued saying: 'Whatever the government feels is a necessity to sustain is kept at a higher priority than what the environment might need to keep going'

With those words still haunting my mind, I couldn't help but yell at the top of my lungs (well metaphorically speaking) and agree that most of us take the approach that everything will be taken care of by God or well, Evolution. 

I actually watched this documentary yesterday and boy was I shocked. Everything that the wise professor said materialized into something absolutely true. If you haven't watched this documentary, it's a must watch definitely. 

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram