Search For Impossible

9:06 AM


So apparently there's this Omani movie titled: 'Search for Impossible' screening in City Cinema. I have no idea how good it is but it's actually surprising that there's an Omani movie showing for a change. Even though, crime and thriller movies aren't my type of thing but I think I'll give it a try since it's Omani? I'm just curious to know aboout the quality of this movie and the storyline. The synopsis on City Cinema's website says:
Story about a man who dies due to alcohol intake and CID tries to trace the source of supplier.
Hmmm interesting much? Anyone watched it?


Update: I just found the links of the 2 trailers on youtube 








You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. great step and a change of heart in what we used to see in gulf tv shows all cries and drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... rummy this should be our funny outing OUT.. really lool..

    when are you planning to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Standy: I have no idea, probably next week if it's still showing by then :tup .

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i heard about it , i wonder is it good , worth a try

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram