Black Magic for a Black Abbaya...

12:32 PM


My sister sent me a pic of this, and I couldn't handle but crack up.

For those who don't read Arabic, it's basically a notice asking the person who stole a certain abbaya with brown embroidery to return it back or else the owner will do black magic and let the thief regret ever stealing it. 



Black magic for an abbaya? I mean if it was a diamond ring I'd understand but ABBAYA? The one which will be thrown away after a while because its torn, short, ...etc?! Really?! She must be very fond of it, which makes me think, what made her remove it in the first place?!


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. LOOL!!! That got me laughing as well! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. '3abat il bint!! LOL
    How and why would someone steal an abbaya? seem that this incident happened in the workplace..
    hmm i wonder if the abbaya was returned..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ! i've seen this,and what's funnier is that she really thinks it'll come back to her! LMAO :r

    ReplyDelete
  4. these kind of posters are coming like a trend these days >.<

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram