Homosexuality in Islam...

11:30 AM



Homosexuals and homosexuality are natural and created by God, thus permissible within Islam, a discussion concluded here Thursday.

Moderate Muslim scholars said there were no reasons to reject homosexuals under Islam, and that the condemnation of homosexuals and homosexuality by mainstream ulema and many other Muslims was based on narrow-minded interpretations of Islamic teachings


I just read this article and it got me to scratch my head as my eyes popped out of their socket. Anyone heard or read the Islamic version of the story of Lot?!


All I have to say is I'm flabbergasted!


Sauce

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. By reading the entire article, I think they overdid it a little bit
    Probably their intention was simply to stop hatred and violence against homosexuals, which is a huge problem in Arab and Asian countries, but they went too far Of course God has mercy toward everybody and we must do the same, but He did not create them like that It is up to them to take the challenge and accordingly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balqis I agree with you on the hatred and what not but yup it's taken way too far

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe they want more people to follow Islam.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram