Arab's Got Talent: Ahmed Al Jaili

12:49 PM



Now I couldn't have let this just pass by without me commenting on it. It literally cracked me up when Ahmed Al Jaili announced that he was going to showcase his talent of playing the harmonica through his NOSE. Now after that shock sunk in, I couldn't help but literally laugh at the whole idea, it felt weird, and just plain ridiculous! (Isn't it disturbing yet funny to see how his nose wiggles through the process?)


But what was even funnier was when he was asked by the judges why he decided to play through his nose, his reply was totally epic. His reply was simply 'I surpassed the phase where I should play the harmonica using my mouth' hahaha seriously? I'll let you judge on this. 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram