Oman TV : Jealous & Sad No More!

4:19 PM


Remember when I kept saying how jealous and sad I used to be whenever I'd watch other 5aleeji TV channels? Well I won't be sometime in the nearby future inshallah. 

Finally! A Tender is out to revamp, redesign and create a whole new identity for Oman Television. This is huge news given that we have waited for decades for such a move to come into play. I'm glad to see that the tender is an international tender as well, I just hope that it's going to be modern and mind blowing in comparison to what it is now. 

We can finally kiss the power-point slideshows and bad quality graphics bubye! 

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. oh oh oh alf mabrook to us.. lets just hope they dont choose something cheap and ugly!! like so many things they do when they try to make new things!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram