Rummy's Scribblings on Al Wisal

11:11 AM




I just got off an interview with the Arabic sister station of Al Wisal, which this blog got highlighted. It was amazing that I got the chance to talk about blogging and the English blogosphere in Oman and how the feedback of Omani blogs were in general. 


What I said was basically we need more English speaking blogs that are dedicated to highlighting what is happening in Oman and as well blogs have to  grow to be a crucial part like in other GCC countries where bloggers seem to be much more integrated than we are at in Oman at the moment. 


I'll try to upload the interview as soon as I get my hands on it. This is so exciting! (Even though, I'm already a radio presenter but nevertheless, it was fun :P )


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram