Gangnam Style: The Omani Way

11:18 AM

Now Gangnam Style by Psy has been taking the world by storm lately, and the Korean rapper has been nominated for the Best Video at the European Music Awards in November along other accolades as well.  But, what's even more hilarious are the amount of video parodies that have surfaced making a spoof out of the video. One of them is actually Omani with a bunch of officials from the Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs having a blast while making it. This video was made during the Yeosu Expo 2010 in South Korea. 



If you haven't seen the original, you can check it out below, and perfect the dance :P . 


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. This video...just made my DAY! And I prefer it more than the original. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this something I would not have expect..funny ..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it at my cousins omg it's so hilarious, even though I still don't understand why the gangam song got so popular, it's just a tad bit catchy but not to the point it gets over 200 mil views!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the video gangnam style *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram