Sunshine Award

11:29 AM





I was nominated by one of my fav Omani blogger Maria for the Sunshine award. You should check out her blog if you are looking for some Omani bloggers to follow

Rules

1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10 -12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you


Questions


1.What would you most like to change about yourself?

It would mostly be my way of talking at times. I can be very very blunt and don't take BS from anyone and it seems that I am way too forward that people tend to run the other way

2. What is your theme song?

At the moment it's Tiesto - Chasing Summers 

3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?

I don't think I'd want any of my life memories be it good or bad to be removed, after all they made me who I am today. 


4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?

Mom & Dad's generation of the 70s and 80s, it seemed super fun especially the sense of style & music <3 nbsp="nbsp">

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?

Never had a favorite since I used to always be engrossed into newspapers and books instead of toys ever since I was a kid

6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?

Sweeping & mopping the floors believe it or not :P 


7. Do you Tweet?

You can find me @RummyOnTheRadio or on the top right panel of this page

8. Any goals?

Have a PhD in the near future inshallah and have my very own fashion clothing line 


9. Do you really drink coffee all the time?

I am more of a tea person than coffee

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
So far I haven't driven a car I consider ugly 7amdillah 

Nominating

OPNO 
Swera
Standy 
Ambrosial
Vainglorious 
Mayya@SCU
Curious Khaleejiya 
Karamillah 
Kitten
Amase
Shurooq Al Haremi

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Thanks for nominating my blog <3 Enjoyed reading your answers! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram