Current Addiction: N.E.R.D's Squeeze Me

5:22 PM



I had quite an unusual week to say the least. Things just seem to pop up and happen in the most random of ways. The most random of all must be the ending of last night though; a bunch of friends and I attended the premiere of the new Sponegebob movie, Sponge Out Of Water and for those who know me know that I haven't ever sat and watched a full episode of Spongebob! Heck, I didn't even know that he lived in a town called Bikini Bottom till yesterday. I really never did.

Anyhow, fast forward to the movie itself and I found myself laughing till I teared up. It was just the movie you need when you need to let loose and not think at all. But that's not where it stopped, part of the movie requires Spongebob and Plankton to actually travel back in time and while watching that part the most trippiest song played and got  stuck in my head. Literally speaking, it's a song you would only enjoy while you are high merely based on the fact on how random it is. Movie was done and the song was still stuck in my head so I downloaded it and it's been on repeat ever since.

Maybe it's the effect that movie had of lightening up my recent darker mood? Or maybe my music taste is weird? All I know is I'm addicted to the most dumbest random song ever!



Calligraphy Fonts

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram